About The Charity Blog

The Charity Blog this season is for the Childrens Bereavement Centre. 32 years ago I lost a daughter still birth and 12 years ago we had to bury our 5 day old grandson. Not a day goes past without thinking of them both. The charity do a lot of good work with help and support.

Wednesday 10 August 2022

TWO FIRST CLUB PROGRAMMES EVER ISSUES






Im away in Cornwall for my hols at end of September/start of October and have offered to help 2 clubs do their FIRST EVER PROGRAMME, both are in the TRELAWNY LEAGUE DIVISION THREE. The programmes will both be 1st issues for both the home clubs and will be £2 each at the ground or you can order by pre order to be posted out to you but to add £1.50 to cover the postage and stamps(£.5.50) for the set of 2, both the clubs have said they will support my charity which is this season for the Childrens Bereavement Centre, as 30 years ago I lost my daughter at stillbirth and 12 years ago lost my 5 day old grandson.

The 2 programmes will be

24th September - LANNER FC v TROON AFC RESERVES

1st October: ST KEVERNE FC v MOUNT AMBROSE FC

If anyone would like a pack of the 2 programmes, please contact me by email me on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk or phone 07973517603

I will be printing the programmes before I go away on 21st September 2022

Please get your orders in asap, you can pay via bank transfer, so please order today so I know how many I need to print

Many thanks
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAKES ARE IN SEVENTH HEAVEN

 Eurosoccer Nottinghamshire Senior League: Division One FC GEORDIE 2 EAST LEAKE ROBINS FC 7 Att: 31(Headcount) Our son Shawn leaves his spec...